Part :- 1
A: General Information
- Name and Address of the Institution,
B.P. Azad College of Education Plot No.- 225, Khasra No.- 30, Bahadur bigha Tekari Road Gaya
District – Gaya State – Bihar
Email – firstname.lastname@example.org Telephone No. With Code – 9939432275,9934141451
- Year of establishment
- Teacher Education Programmes(s) offered in the Institution
Programme Number and year of NCTE Recognition Sanctioned Intake 1 B.Ed. ERC/7-158.6.3/NCTE/B.Ed./2013/20332
Programme Name of the Affiliating Body Number and Year Affiliation 1 B.Ed Magadh University Bodhgaya S3 46/G111’A’/B.Ed/G IV-A/ 98/14
- Status of Affiliation
- Type of management(Mark which is applicable)
- University Department ( State University)
- Self-Financing Institution
- In the case of Government aided or self-financing Institution, mention if the institution is managed by……
- Registered Trust
- Status of the institution.
- Independent institution offering only Teacher Education Programme (S)
- Institution meant for.
- Whether accessible in all-weather and through Pucca Road. (S)
- Name of the Nearest Railway Station Gaya Junction.
In addition to the general information mentioned at i to X above, the institution may highlight the following , if it so desired.
- History of the Institution
- B.P. Azad College of Education Bahadur Bigha, Gaya in a Self Financed Institution which has been established and managed by Badshah Prasad Azad welfare Trust a Charitable Trust Developed for human welfare and up liftmen of Society in various Sphere of life especially Focused in the Field of Education.
- Vision Statement.
- Sincerity, dedication & Team work.
- Intellectual excellence & Creativity
- Activities that Promote Public good democratic Principles of freedom & Justice.
- Unfettered Sprit of Exploration, Rationality and Enterprise.
- Significant Achievement and Contribution in the field of Education, Such as Awards/Recognition, Eminent Alumni etc.
- Contributions in the field of Education.
- Awards and Recognition Received.
Badashah Prasad Smiriti Puruskar
- Eminent Alumni
Priyanka Tushar, Ramashesh Yadav, Kundan Agrawal, Sapna Kumari, Annu Kumari, Nisma Kumari, Jitendra Kumar, Kanchu Kumari, Basanti Kumari, Sanju Kumari,
Part – II :
- Campus and Infrastructure.
- Available Land area in square meters
- 2650.47 Sqm.
b. Whether the available Land is on.
- Ownership basis
- Built-up area in square meters.
- 899 Sqm.
- In case of multi-storey building built-up area in square meters on each floor
S.No Floor Built-up area in Square Meters 1. Ground Floor 899 2. First Floor 800 3. Second Floor 574
- Mention if Fire safety equipment has been installed – (Yes)
- Mention the facilities available for differently abled Persons.
- Western Toilet
- Mention, if Hostel facilities are available. – (No)
- (i) The information regarding the available infrastructure be provided in the following Table:
Infrastructure Whether available: Yes/No Size in Sq.ft. a. Classroom
- Classroom 1
- Classroom 2
- Classroom 3
- Classroom 4
b. Multipurpose Hall Yes. 2020 c. Library-cum-Reading Room Yes. 1082.56 d. ICT Resource Center Yes. 393.82 e. Curriculum Laboratory Yes. 677.88 f. Art & Resource Center Yes. 705.21 g. Health & Physical Education Resource Center Yes. 811.95 h. Multipurpose Playfield Yes. 11070 G. (ii) Whether following facilities are available in the Institution. a. Principal’s Office Yes b. Staff Rooms Yes. c. Administrative Office Yes d. Visitors Room Yes e. Separate Common Room for male & Female Students Yes. f. Seminar Room Yes g. Canteen Yes h. Separate Toilet facility for male & female students Yes i. Separate Toilet facility for Staff Yes j. Separate Toilet facility for differently abled persons Yes k. Parking Space Yes l. Open space for Additional Accommodation Yes m. Store Room Yes n. Medical facility Yes
- Teaching and Non-Teaching Staff
No. Of Vacant
Other Staff No. of Vacant
I Pricipal/HOD Administrative Staff ii. Professor Technical Staff iii. Associate
Professional Staff iv. Assistant